Avacs Live forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avacs Live forum

8:47 amPosts: 5 AVACS Live Chat are amazing chat for phone and computer Chat that is always with you. join and enjoy with us ... 1 ability to communicate in diffrent rooms depending on user interests. 2 Creating of the common rooms available to al

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Confirm Nick Restore (New Option in Avacs mobile version)
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am by Heart Buyer

» Idea for developing forum
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 am by Heart Buyer

» Terms, Rules and warnings of Avacs Live Chat
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am by Heart Buyer

» Version 2.1.0 | 26 Mar, 2010
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 am by Heart Buyer

» Features of new version 2.2.0
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 am by Heart Buyer

» More categories in forum
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 am by Heart Buyer

» Visit these links
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 am by Heart Buyer

» Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 am by Heart Buyer

» Other forums are copying this forums's style lol !
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 am by Heart Buyer

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is quingiust

Our users have posted a total of 54 messages in 16 subjects

Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !

Go down 
+2
KHAN
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Top posters
Top posters
Admin

Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:05 pm

cheers Try your luck and become popular![u]
Back to top Go down
https://avacs.4umer.com
KHAN
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:13 am

Oh okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Top posters
Top posters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:34 am

KHAN wrote:
Oh okay Very Happy

Welcome khan vai Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Thanks   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks
Attachments
Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Attachmentbos2.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(18 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Back to top Go down
Mayur_32
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Khan bhai WC Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Cena
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:14 pm

sunny nice concept mr.Admin and Mayur_32 , how can i make my self popular Very Happy any good idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Mayur_32
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Cena wrote:
sunny nice concept mr.Admin and Mayur_32 , how can i make my self popular Very Happy any good idea lol!

Cena Very Happy..thanx for joining it yaar Very Happy...

you wanna make your self popular Razz regularly chat on AVACS live chat. and regularly post on this forum Razz..and make your self popular Very Happy...hows my idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Top posters
Top posters
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Mayur_32 wrote:
Cena wrote:

you wanna make your self popular Razz regularly chat on AVACS live chat. and regularly post on this forum Razz..and make your self popular Very Happy...hows my idea lol!

Very Happy Arrow Forward this site to your freinds farao the best way to make yourself popoular is like my bro mayur said by chating PLUS inviting users to the chat ! AVACS gives you all what we can expect from a good chat application ! You have the chance to make friends from all around the world ! and to know their different and intresting cultures !! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
tony
Top posters
Top posters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mayur_32 wrote:
Cena wrote:

Very Happy Arrow Forward this site to your freinds farao the best way to make yourself popoular is like my bro mayur said by chating PLUS inviting users to the chat ! AVACS gives you all what we can expect from a good chat application ! You have the chance to make friends from all around the world ! and to know their different and intresting cultures !! :cheers:

Hey shaddy my bruder Thanks for such a cool site man cheers and thanks to MAYUR_32 for his uploading !! Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
Heart Buyer
Top posters
Top posters
Heart Buyer

PostSubject: Make yourself popular on avacs   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 am

Incridible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !   Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself her you can be the next whom Admin can pick !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avacs Live forum :: Make yourself popular on Avacs live chat-
Jump to: